Ever wonder why some athletes and individuals continue to perform at high levels and free of injury long past their prime years?
Why can some run marathons while others seem prone to injuries with menial tasks? Is it in our genes or is there a secret to their training?
There is a method to how these elite athletes move, and it is an innate movement pattern that most of us are born doing but lose due to sitting in chairs, shoe wear, and sedentary culture. It is called GOATA: Greatest of All Time Actions.
Do you want to learn to tweak your form so you can also perform better and reduce your chances of injury?
You can create movements that improve your power and explosion and at the same time reduce stress on your tendons and ligaments!
GOATA (Greatest of All Time Actions)
GOATA is a slow-motion movement assessment that identifies movement flaws and teaches individuals of all fitness levels to learn to move like the Greatest of All Time Athletes. The goal of this system and treatment is to create non-contact, injury-resistant individuals who can remain pain-free if possible, for life.
- Column Building – align each side of your body
- Foot control – Proper foot stance and control
- Proper loading- load the energy wave at the proper angle
- Alignment to best release energy
- Head control when landing
- Back chain dominance
Below are just a few benefits of his virtual recode assessments:
- Includes GOATA slow-motion assessment as well as PT testing
- Resolves multiple joint problems – not focused on just one joint (Ex: knee only, back only, etc)
- Very efficient – Typically see results in the first 1-3 sessions
- Assessments are virtual and can be done anywhere in the world. GOATA is a wellness service and does not require licensing in every state
If you would like a recode assessment, please contact us at: 878-332-2033 or email@example.com.